By Chuck Sudo on Oct 31, 2007 12:00AM
- Loyola University Medical Center started testing all incoming patients for that drug-resistant staph germ that's been going around.
- Our version of a spa is where George Ryan's going to prison.
- Jesse Jackson Jr. throws a "tea party" style photo op, dumping bottled water in the Chicago River. Big talk for a man who opted not to run against His Elective Majesty for Mayor.
- Does El Cubanito make the best Cuban sandwich in town? You'll get our opinion tomorrow when we roll out a new feature around it.
- A 'moment of silence" is not the same thing as "prayer" in Buffalo Grove. Bow your heads.
- The scariest thing you'll see all day: Jay Mariotti's eyebrows.
- The best reason to vote for Dennis Kucinich.
"Bar" via liz noise on flickr.