By Chuck Sudo in News on Nov 3, 2007 12:00AM
- A lesbian couple was named "cutest couple" for Waukegan High School's annual yearbook. Minor hand-wringing from a parent ensued.
- It's too damn early for Christmas music on the radio.
- Same goes for Christmas sales.
- You might want to think twice about eating those Jeno's or Totino's frozen pizzas.
- Too little too late? Macy's hopes FAO Schwartz can bring customers back to State Street.
- There's still some meaningful soccer to be played at Toyota Park.
- Former Governor George Ryan is reassigned to serve his sentence at a prison closer to his family.
- Father Donald McGuire was charged today on a Federal level for having sexual relations with a minor.
- Stop for the red light. Really.
- Guess who's been so busy running for President that he's been ignoring his duties in the Senate?
Happy Day of the Dead, everyone. Don't forget to turn your clocks back tomorrow, and that it gives you an extra hour for drinking, if you're so inclined.
Image via Ankylosaur on flickr.