By Chuck Sudo in Food on Nov 23, 2007 7:00PM
- Bridget Houlihan and Tammy "Zesmerelda" Green at Chicago Bites took the time to head to Devon Seafood Grill in the Gold Coast. Both of the ladies enjoyed the meal immensely, but to get the full effect, you should listen to their podcast.
- Meanwhile, Josh at Chicago Foodies made a return trip to Ginza Fish, the amazing sushi restaurant in the Hotel Tokyo downtown that's the worst-kept secret for foodies. If your idea of a sushi restaurant involves sitting in a pitch-black room with exposed brick walls, reading a menu with a candle and having to shout your order over loud club beats, you might not enjoy Ginza.
- We hope Thanksgiving dinner for Paul at KIPlog was better than his forays to Subway and Cinnabon. The photos he took are proof positive that the saying "You get what you pay for" is law.
- Pro Bono Baker checked in with a delicious-looking recipe for cheddar gougères that would have fit right in with our group Thanksgiving post.
- Finally, if you find yourself near Flossmoor Station brewpub, stop in for a sample of their two new barrel-aged beers, which brewmaster Matt Van Wyk announced on the brewpub's blog, and just in time for Thanksgiving.
Image courtesy of the Local Tourist.