Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
By Jake Dobkin in Miscellaneous on Dec 7, 2007 10:00PM
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on Chicagoist.
- Dewars Repeal Day, because you shouldn't take the right to have a drink for granted.
- Sony Card, because you'll get a free MP3 player if you apply.
- Love is a Mix Tape, Rob Sheffield's book about women, music, and love.
- American Express' Urban Adventures-- for information about shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Homes for Working Families-- working to make housing affordable in Chicago.
- The Backroom-- with their amusingly titled "Reagan Era Rocket Ship" album.
- WBEZ, and their new online store-- give a gift and support public radio at the same time!
- The Office, which is playing on December 21st, at the Metro.
- Busted Tees, where they've got naughty holiday-themed shirts.
If you're interested in advertising on Chicagoist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.