Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
By tien mao in Miscellaneous on Dec 28, 2007 10:00PM
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on Chicagoist.
- Cloverfield, the new JJ Abrams movie where a skyscraper-sized monster descends upon New York City. In theaters on 1/18.
- WBEZ, and their new online store-- give a gift and support public radio at the same time!
- Working Families, for all those that have been squeezed out of their housing market.
- Hoovers, where you can find company information for free.
- Busted Tees, they're having a nostalgia sale - 12 shirts for $12 each.
If you're interested in advertising on Chicagoist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.