By Chuck Sudo in News on Jan 25, 2008 1:33AM
- Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Don't believe us, check out today's column from Tribune columnist John Kass, which comes hot on the heels of the "raccoon as good eatin'" stories.
- Dolton mayor Bill Shaw likes the idea of a liquor store opening next to a day care center.
- What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Responding to Bill Clinton's smear tactics, Michelle Obama steps up for her man.
- Pat Dahl and Matt Lynch are no longer involved, but Jay the Joke is still doing the Lord's work.
- Seniors on the Southwest side are being targeted by thieves posing as utility workers.
- Thank you for not smoking, hotel guests.