Elsewhere in the Ist-a-verse
- SFist worried over drugstore chain Walgreens celebration of Black History Month.
- Gothamist was surprised that apparently New York City is the fourth most miserable city in the country, after Detroit, Stockton, CA, and Flint, MI.
- Shanghaiist finds out what the Chinese think of Hilary and Obama.
- It was with a healthy amount of schadenfreude that Phillyist reported that former Eagle, and now Cowboy (ew), Terrell Owens owes the Eagles a significant wad of cash.
- Torontoist is two weeks into a new feature, Vandalist, that aims to feature the best street art and graffiti from around the city. This week's edition was a beautiful and hopeful play on birds on a wire.
- Chicagoist, after seeing a smoking ban go into effect this year, debated the convenience of smoking shelters.
- Austinist showed some love for Barack Obama.
- Seattlest went back in time to see the future, or something like that.
- DCist chatted with songstress Aimee Mann.
- Londonist walked around murderer/barber/gourmet Sweeney Todd's Fleet Street.
- LAist might see rent control go away in California, and people on both sides of the issue feel passionate about it.
- Bostonist celebrated the first anniversary of one of the city's most infamous moments--Aqua Teen Hunger Force Day.
Image credit: Nature abhors a vacuum