Awesome: Dogs, Tats, Bats, Big Cats
By Margaret Lyons in Miscellaneous on May 22, 2008 9:43PM
Oof, we just had a second where we thought it was Friday. But it's not! It's only Thursday. Time for some things that are awesome.
- A gigantic dog hugging a baby? With sassy directions? Oh lord, feel the cuteness. Speaking of dogs and babies, holy moly, it's four dogs in a baby stroller (via). And we're always bragging that Chicago has saner pet-owners than other cities....
- On Venn diagram of fandom, on the spot where fans of nipples, fans of tattoos and fans of mustaches overlap, there is this picture.
- "What do you say, is there room enough this summer for two billionare playboy superheroes with gadgets, women, a sidekick and a loyal butler?"
- The Sox are on a seven-game winning streak, and the Cubs "are still the top scoring and top on-base team in the majors and still in first place as the prohibitive favorite to win the NL Central."
- Other places want in on our cougar craze. Well guess what, Neosho, Missouri? Your 50-pound declawed big black cat doesn't cut it. None can compare to the majesty of Roscoe Mellencamp.
- Also, a tipster spotted Christian Bale at the Gold Coast Goddess and the Grocer. "Batman eats whole roast chickens for lunch."
Photo by Dr000