By Marcus Gilmer in News on Nov 12, 2008 12:00AM
Photo by reillyandrew
- Former Chicago alderman Edward "Fast Eddie" Vrdolyak has been ordered by a judge to cough up the money to cover court costs for waiting until the last second to change his plea to guilty.
- In spite of threats from angry Aldermen, Mayor Daley's 2009 City Budget is one step closer to becoming a reality.
- The three-year-old girl who went missing last night was found safely but the search is now on for the woman who apparently tried to abduct her in the first place.
- Two other area youth are reported missing tonight: a 20-year-old Northwestern student who hasn't been seen since Wednesday, and a 15-year-old girl last seen yesterday morning.
- Poor United - first we harsh on their Frequent Flier program and now it seems we're not the only ones complaining: United Airlines leads the league in customer complaints.