By Marcus Gilmer in News on Dec 11, 2008 12:00AM
Photo by ericjason732003
- Hotel 71 is once again for sale even after filing for bankruptcy twice in 2007.
- Cook County has recorded its eighth cold-related death of the season.
- The Obama Administration is now taking questions from you.
- A lawyer for U.S. Rep Jesse Jackson, Jr. confirmed that Jackson is "Senate Candidate 5" in the complaint against Blagojevich but that Jackson is not the target of the investigation nor has he done anything wrong. At a press conference this afternoon, Jackson angrily asserted his innocence of any wrong-doing.
- Several International Olympic Committee members said today that Blago's arrest would have a minimal impact on Chicago's 2016 bid.
- WBEZ runs down what state lawmakers think of the Blago arrest.
- The New Yorker gives us "Blagojevich! The Musical!"