By Marcus Gilmer in News on Jan 12, 2009 11:45PM
Photo by Cycle the Ghost Round
- Police have yet to make any arrests in connection with Friday night's drive-by shooting at Dunbar High.
- To Paddle or Not To Paddle. That is the question according to this Trib examination of the still-surviving art of the school-time swat.
- Two snowmobilers died last night after their snowmobiles fell through the ice at Sylvan Lake in northern Indiana.
- Eric Cheung, a chemistry teacher at Maria High School, has been charged with allegedly sexually assaulting a 16-year-old female student.
- Drew Watch: According to the writer of a tell-all book about Drew Peterson, his new fiance/not-fiance Christina Raines is now shackin' up with Drew.
- These new "smart" parking meters can take credit cards, allow you to extend your time via cellphone, and can clear its clock when a car leaves. They're like something straight out of 2001 and we all know how that turned out.
- Barack Obama's mother-in-law, Marian Robinson, will be moving in with the First Family next week for a trial run of possible full-time living at the White House.
- And finally, be sure to help us out by filling out our reader survey. Your feedback will help us in what we do on the site.