By Marcus Gilmer in News on Feb 10, 2009 11:30PM
Photo by johnkershner
- Today's "totally not a surprise" headline: "O'Hare remains worst for on-time departures."
- In the wake of job and budget cuts, the ER at the University of Chicago Medical Center is about to get a little more selective in who it takes in.
- The man who killed himself after a police chase in L.A. last night has been identified as former Chicagoan Mustafa "Moe" Mustafa.
- It looks like a peaceful protest march to mark the anniversary of the start of the Iraq War will go on in spite of the City's objections; the city cites two St. Patrick's Day parades happening that same weekend.
- Police continue to search for a man who allegedly exposed himself to a 10-year-old in Albany Park on Monday morning.
- CBS 2 takes a look at allegations of abuse at Chicago Public Schools.
- Guess who's back together again, just in time for Valentine's Day? Drew & Christina! And the world rejoices.