By Marcus Gilmer in News on Feb 25, 2009 12:00AM
Photo by ragstamp
- Former FBI agent Vo Duong "Ben" Tran is now the main suspect in a 2002 North Side double homicide.
- Linda Pithyou, 29, a teacher at Lawrence Hall Services, has been accused of having sex with one of her teen students.
- John Morphey, the brother of Tom Morphey - the lone witness in the case of Stacy Peterson's disappearance - is speaking to the press on his brother's behalf and, guess what, he thinks Drew killed her.
- Some Chicago Firefighters and Police officers are being credited today with saving the lives of two people from a Back-of-the-Yards fire last night.
- Don't forget about President Obama's speech tonight. We'll have a recap, including Gov. Bobby Jindal's (GOP- LA) response, tomorrow morning.
- Congratulations, Illinois. The economy is in the toilet and we've got corrupt politicians everywhere we look, but at least we have one thing going for us: the Horseradish Capital of the USA.