By Marcus Gilmer in News on Mar 3, 2009 12:00AM
Photo by inspiredbyeverything
- Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night nor arrest stayed these fundraisers from the swift completion of their appointed money collecting for then-governor Rod Blagojevich.
- Quinn has company: Republican state Sen. Bill Brady of Bloomington has entered the 2010 race for governor.
- Another reason to not party in Wrigleyville: you'll deal with people like James Burns who, in a drunken rage, hijacked a taxi.
- Chicago Police have charged Robert Branch with assaulting seven different women in area parking garages.
- Bad news for fans of the AV-aerie: the venue has been closed down due to zoning issues and currently scheduled shows have been reshuffled to other venues.
- A moment of silence for the Picnic King.
- Some good news, food lovers: Restaurant Week deals have been extended through this Friday, March 6.