By Marcus Gilmer in News on Apr 27, 2009 10:30PM
Photo by mr. martini
- We had this pop up about a dozen times in the inbox today: Google Map used to track Swine Flu.
- The Tribune takes a look at the new modern wing at the Art Institute, due to open in a few weeks and the possible ramifications of the new admission hike.
- Speaking of the Trib, Crain's is reporting today that circulation for the paper in the six months ranging from October '08 through March '09 is down 7.4 percent, while the Sun-Times also saw a drop, but a far smaller one of 0.04 percent. The decline for the Trib was right at about the national average of 7.1 percent.
- Glen Ellyn native John Huston and his pal Tyler Fish (of Minnesota) became the first Americans to complete an unsupported ski trip to the North Pole this weekend. [via GB]
- The third trial of the Liberty City Six - accused of plotting to blow up the Sears Tower - has moved into jury deliberations in Miami.
- WBEZ had a little fun with the Trib's recent interactive edition. Oh, Justin, you rascal! [via]