By Marcus Gilmer in News on May 12, 2009 11:00PM
Photo by ropesack
- While no longer the state's top DUI locale as they were in 2006, Naperville was still No. 2 in 2008.
- A Wisconsin appeals court ruled last week that police in the state can attach GPS devices to cars for the purposes of tracking without a search warrant.
- Next up in furlough days: the Chicago Park Distrtict.
- Blago's newly approved attorneys represented R. Kelly. They also represented the ex-gov during his impeachment hearings.
- A judge has ruled a Wheeling woman can keep all five of her dogs in spite of a four pet limit for the town.
- Ever wanted to see the world like Kanye? Now's your chance.
- Get yourself pumped up for the Blackhawks' appearance in the Western Conference Finals by adding "Here Come The Hawks" to your iPod [MP3]. The song is performed by the Dick Marx Orchestra. In case you were wondering, yes, he's the father of Chicagoist favorite Richard Marx.