By Marcus Gilmer in News on May 13, 2009 10:00PM
Photo by T.Diddy
- Stop us if you've heard this one before: so the CTA is threatening fare hikes and service cuts...
- The City Council today voted to ban baby bottles and sip cups using the chemical BPA.
- Gov. Quinn is standing by his budget and insisting there's no more room for cuts.
- Despite getting booted from the show early on, a couple from Wheaton still pulled in some major cash from the TV show Biggest Loser for being the eliminated contestant who still had the highest percentage of weight loss.
- An interesting look at "Drew's Law" and how it may affect the case against Peterson.
- Former Bull Corie Blount is headed to jail for marijuana possession. We're going to take the high road (we're shocked, too) and skip the easy joke.
- Congrats to the Golden Apple winners.