By Marcus Gilmer in News on May 18, 2009 10:30PM
Photo by wotkuni
- There was a delay on the Blue Line this afternoon when a woman fell on the tracks. Service and power were restored at around 2:30 p.m
- The CTA Tattler takes a look at how the CTA avoided additional fare hikes...for now.
- The Supreme Court has agreed to consider reviewing the case of former Sun-Times owner Conrad Black.
- We highly recommend checking out the Sun-Times series on the controversial Maxwell Street project. [Part 1 and Part 2]
- It looks like efforts to approve the sale of the Chicago Cubs will drag on into June.
- A unique take on a possible aquatics center for the 2016 Olympics. [via]
- An argument early Saturday morning led to an assault with a burrito in Lincoln Park. Is nothing sacred?