By Marcus Gilmer in News on May 20, 2009 10:30PM
Photo by Michael DaKidd
- More developments in the case against Marni Yang.
- The Tribune profiles Settler's Pond, an exotic animal shelter that's facing rough times in the current economy.
- Controversy is swirling at the University of Chicago over a column in the school's paper that was retracted.
- WBEZ looks at the overwhelmed juvenile court in southern Cook County.
- It looks like the Hyde Park location of Dixie Kitchen is shutting its doors June 7; the Evanston and Lansing locations will remain open.
- Rumors claim Rex Grossman will tryout for the upstart UFL but his agent says he'll play in the NFL next season.