By Marcus Gilmer in News on May 22, 2009 9:00PM
Photo by fotomattic
- A plane carrying Sen. Burris made an emergency landing in Pittsburgh today. All on board were okay, but one fellow passenger didn't think much of Burris or his claim that he helped an elderly woman off the plane.
- Today's revelation in the Drew Peterson case: prosecutors allege Drew tried to hire a hitman to kill ex-wife Kathleen Savio.
- Fraud? At City Hall? Nooooooooooooooo.
- A trio of aldermen want to suspend or permanently wipe the nickel gas tax.
- Time Out looks at the tragic death of Affie the Elephant.
- The Chi-Town Daily News tracks new mental health bills progressing in the General Assembly.
- Be wary of that hamburger meat before grilling.
Have a safe and happy Memorial Day!