By Marcus Gilmer in News on Jun 8, 2009 10:30PM
Photo by Fargone
- As the Tribune Company works at reorganizing in the wake of their bankruptcy filing, Sam Zell could find himself now longer in control.
- An interesting Chicago-centric take on Obama's speech in Cairo.
- Beware the Blue Line: delays and boarding changes have now made the move to mid-week.
- Hanover Park residents remain on-edge after a trio of murders over the weekend.
- Chi-Town Daily News has the story of Chicago's own version of Mr. Wizard (or maybe Bill Nye, Science Guy?) who could soon be making the national leap.
- WBEZ interviews indie rocker St. Vincent for The Wikipedia Files.
- And, in case you missed it, Bret Michaels at last night's Tony Awards. Play him off, keyboard cat!