By Marcus Gilmer in News on Jun 18, 2009 10:30PM
Photo by motyk
- The University of Chicago has set up a site that allows people in Iran to fax their stories in to share on the web in the wake of the Iranian government's attempt to crack down on Twitter users. [via the Windy Citizen]
- Our pal Steve Rhodes wonders: if Lisa Madigan wants to run for governor, why does Obama want her to run for the Senate?
- An interesting read on the reform initiatives of Gov. Quinn.
- The city has reversed course and decided not to tax those Bears seat licenses.
- After we wondered if they'd do it, they did: the Chicago Park District has lifted the city's surfing ban.
- Well, here's something to hang our hat on: a city restroom has made a national top 10 list.