By L. Stolpman in Food on Jun 18, 2009 4:00PM
Strawberries at the Rue Cler market in Paris, France.
- Did you know you could eat slugs? Yes. They're excellent in tomato sauce.
- This is just for Spook: Check out those spicy Korean soups.
- If you're on Hell's Kitchen and you don't know how to make Beef Wellington, you're a donkey.
- SIx Chefs, One Mystery Ingredient.
- NYT article about two Chicago chefs cooking up food in an Appalachian town of 1,827 people.
- Coupon for a Free Slider for White Castle.
- How fantastic sake is made.
- What should you eat while at the Maxwell Street Market? Find out.
- Doughnuts vs. Bagels. Which would you rather give up?
- USB powered microwave. Seriously.
- What happens when a cheese lovers finds out he's lactose intolerant? Follow along.
- Mmm, cheese straws.