By Marcus Gilmer in News on Jun 23, 2009 10:30PM
Photo by CarusoPhoto
- A man died in an area Dunkin Donuts in 2007 and now his mother is suing the franchisees for wrongful death.
- The search continues for toddler Jada Justice, missing since last week, but Indiana police claim they have no promising leads.
- WBEZ examines some of the possible fall out from putting caps on campaign contributions.
- Did the city waste nearly half a million dollars on pointless upgrades to its 911 call center?
- Investigators are looking into whether or not last week's deadly Rockford train derailment could have been prevented if authorities had heeded a 911 call warning about track conditions.
- Good news today from Morocco where Des Plaines' James Douglas Willson was finally released from prison after 13 months thanks to a pardon from the King of Morocco.