By Marcus Gilmer in News on Jul 6, 2009 10:30PM
Photo by Nicky Dieter
- Bail was set at $1 million for the cab driver accused of sexually assaulting a passenger.
- University of Illinois Chancellor Richard Herman spoke briefly today on ending the admissions process at the school that gives favor to certain "connected" students.
- The FBI is now investigating a suspicious package found this morning at Riverside Plaza.
- If you're thrown in jail, it's best to not vandalize your cell while you're there.
- Illinois State Police found almost 2,000 pounds of marijuana - worth around $10 million - during a routine safety inspection of a tractor trailer. Hey, we've seen this movie before...
- Nine phrases to ban from restaurant menus.