By Marcus Gilmer in News on Aug 3, 2009 10:30PM
Photo by vxla
- The Sun-Times uncovered Blair Hull's bid to be appointed to President Obama's vacant senate seat.
- The Trib takes a look at Naperville's red light cameras.
- It wasn't just Chicago dealing with a cool July; for the entire state, it was the coolest July in 85 years.
- "You're not from around here, are you?" Illinois drivers are more likely to get tickets instead of warnings when pulled over in Wisconsin than native Dairy Staters.
- Decider Chicago suggests five Chicago personalities whose hair should be made into diamonds a la Michael Jackson.
- Casting the Sesame Street parody of Mad Men (which is coming later this year).