By Marcus Gilmer in News on Sep 1, 2009 10:30PM
Photo by vinzcha
- Mayor Daley has promised he'll look into reports that as many as one in five CPS teachers change grades.
- Cellist Phillip Blum, "the longest-serving member of the CSO," has passed away.
- WBEZ has an excellent report on the large amounts of money residents of the South Side spend outside of their communities each year and the lengths some are going to to change that trend.
- The newest Media Wars battle: Chi-Town Daily News versus The Trib.
- Remember, kids, you can have fun at Ravinia, but not too much fun. Don't be that jerk that ruins it for everybody.
- A break down of the new sin tax. Coke just got more expensive!
- Here's a poster we hope the Chicago Public Schools puts up as they prepare for a potential swine flu outbreak this winter.