Photo by bbonen
- At his trial for the Brown's Chicken murders, a high school friend of James Degorski testified today that Degorski admitted committing the murders.
- An Aurora man has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for acting as a lookout during a gang-related beating that resulted in the victim's death.
- Some local post offices are under review for possible closings.
- President Obama plans to welcome Congress back from their summer recess next week by holding an address in front of a joint-session a week from tonight to talk about health care reform.
- Local musician Syl Johnson is suing Jefferson Airplane over a song he claims the band swiped without proper credit or compensation.
- The ghost car of Rogers Park.
- Jay Cutler, fashion model.
- We wonder if they have this problem in Springfield.
- What Marcus looks like when he tries to get out of bed in the morning (thanks, Margaret).