By Marcus Gilmer in News on Sep 8, 2009 10:30PM
Photo by bbonen
- He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
- The Sun-Times looks into a fence that cost taxpayers over $45,000 but seems to have benefited Ald. Ed Burke (14th) the most by keeping those damn kids with their rock'n'roll music off his lawn.
- Jackie Heard, Mayor Daley's press secretary, is not amused with media reports suggesting she rented a house to drug dealers.
- Investigating the puppet economy [via Gapers Block].
- WGN's Erin Mendez found Oprah's biggest - or most caffeinated - fan.
- Today in "Who knew?" Shel Silverstein used to sell hot dogs during Cubs and Sox games.