By Marcus Gilmer in News on Sep 14, 2009 10:00PM
Photo by Tramontane
- Now at the top of the list for investigators in the Christopher Kelly case: cell phones.
- The IVI-IPO parking meter lawsuit is still churning along.
- Today at the Brown's Chicken murders trial, a Cook County Jail EMT testified that suspect James Degorski admitted the killings to her and claimed to have done it "just for fun."
- Today in Slow News: a pair of women from an overnight cleaning crew were arrested for stealing from a Naperville K-Mart.
- The freshman and sophomore teams at North Chicago High have been reinstated, but the varsity program remains suspended indefinitely after their brawl with Simeon a few weeks ago.
- So Kanye was drunk? Ooooookaaaaaay.