By Marcus Gilmer in News on Sep 24, 2009 10:30PM
Photo by bbonen
- A Decatur man has been arrested for plotting to blow up a federal courthouse in Springfield.
- Mayor Daley called the safety violations the FAA took O'Hare International Airport to task for "not very significant."
- This whole Cubs sale is one step closer to being done.
- "Heeeeeeeey you guys!" Not to be left out of the Copenhagen Crew, former Chicagoan and current Dept. of Education honcho Arne Duncan is headed overseas as well.
- Karl will have more on it tomorrow, but Kiddieland is closing for good this weekend, so if you want to get in on the last minute fun, we suggest getting in line, uh, now.
- And if Amusement Parks aren't your thing, how about the Chicago Matters Daniel Burnham Scavenger Hunt?