By Marcus Gilmer in News on Oct 29, 2009 10:30PM
Photo by Mark Mullis
- A hearing on whether or not to allow hearsay statements in to the murder trial of Drew Peterson has been set for January 19.
- Speaking of Peterson, a tree and plaque honoring missing fourth wife Stacy was stolen.
- Separating fact from fiction on H1N1.
- Negative responses to Cook County's plans to make drastic cuts from a pair of hospitals has officials reconsidering the plan.
- Fox 32 filed a follow-up report on allegations job-training workers were used for political purposes after yesterday's story on Dorothy Brown.
- Today's Good Read: Explaining the CTA's color scheme.