By Marcus Gilmer in News on Oct 30, 2009 10:30PM
Photo by +method606
- Another school closed by the flu.
- Police have arrested four suspects in a drug-related kidnapping.
- Mayor Daley is getting personally involved in an effort to keep one convention from ditching it's traditional every-three-years visit to Chicago.
- The Reader has a good round-up of several recent TIF stories in the local media.
- Cubs fans who drive in from the 'burbs for games, you're on notice: stop messin' around with the parking.
- Once upon a time, there was a submarine in the Chicago River.
Have a safe and happy Halloween!