By Marcus Gilmer in News on Nov 2, 2009 11:30PM
Photo by loonachic
- Sen. Burris continues to be in the health care debate spotlight thanks to his stance on a public option. Well, sort of.
- The Sun-Times discovers commuting by bike.
- Clean-up continues of a major freight train derailment in the Glenview area.
- Gov. Quinn expressed disappointment that more was not accomplished in this fall's state legislative session.
- Toddlers watch more TV a week than we do.
- On Friday night, Jonathan Toews and Adam Burish, both sitting out the 'Hawks game against the Canadiens due to injuries, decided to have a little fun for Halloween and dressed up as Harry and Lloyd from Dumb & Dumber.
- Crain's has announced their "40 Under 40" and, wouldn't you know, there's an honest-to-goodness blogger on there. Congrats to Gapers Block's Andrew Huff.