By Marcus Gilmer in News on Nov 4, 2009 11:30PM
Photo by toast322
- On again, off again: the abortion notification law is on hold once more after a judge issued a restraining order on it this afternoon at the request of the ACLU.
- According to prosecutors, the man accused of causing a wreck that killed a pregnant mother and the baby - delivered by emergency c-section after the crash - had cocaine in his system at the time of the crash.
- Mick Dumke breaks down Mayor Daley's interview with WBEZ from earlier in the week.
- Sales tax revenue in Cook County is down. Way down.
- Cubs pitcher Ted Lilly, one of the team's few bright spots this season, has undergone shoulder surgery but should be fine in time for the 2010 season.
- Finally, tonight is the deadline to vote in New City's "Best of Chicago 2009" survey and we're honored to be listed in the "Best Local General Interest Blog" category. So click on this way and vote for your favorite Chicago things ad show us some love!