By Marcus Gilmer in News on Nov 9, 2009 11:30PM
Photo by spencewine
- Drivers have a few months to prepare for the next prolonged traffic snarl: resurfacing of the Eisenhower (I-290) will begin in April 2010.
- Prosecutors have alleged Tahawwur Rana, one of the men arrested last month for allegedly plotting overseas terror attacks, was in possession of a pair of al Qaida videotapes.
- The Gold Coast building that used to serve as a home to the Three Arts Club could soon be the home of the ashes of 15,000 deceased Chicagoans.
- Kraft and Cadbury are hunkering down for a take-over bid that could last a while.
- So exactly how do you refer to street addresses in Chicago?