By Marcus Gilmer in News on Nov 13, 2009 11:30PM
Photo by brantastic
- A CTA bus driver was injured last night when his bus got caught in the crossfire from a shoot-out; the driver's injuries were cuts caused by flying glass.
- The three teens charged in the beating death of Derrion Albert all pleaded not guilty at a hearing today.
- Shocker: Daley defends TIFs.
- The CTA Union appears to be digging in its heels to fight the city on cuts.
- Meanwhile, Metra confirmed hikes on one-way and weekend fares.
- To close out the week on a historical note, check out this map from 1830 that proposed to "improve" the mouth of the Chicago River. [via]