By Marcus Gilmer in News on Dec 1, 2009 11:30PM
Photo by Sherry Keating
- An autopsy performed this afternoon on Jameshia Connor revealed the 12-year-old girl died by strangulation.
- Webio co-founder David Hernandez is planning on pleading guilty in his fraud case later this winter.
- The Tribune Company has until February 28, 2010 to submit their Chapter 11 reorganization plan.
- It seems Skokie has enough of the H1N1 vaccine to go around.
- The AV Club tackles what North Side CTA stations should be shut down. [via]
- Friend of Chicagoist Gary Poole examines what might have gone wrong for Charlie Weis and Notre Dame.