By Marcus Gilmer in News on Dec 4, 2009 11:30PM
Photo by the extinction blues
- The Chicago Police Dept has officially ruled Michael Scott's death a suicide.
- Authorities hauled in 380 pounds of marijuana - estimated to be worth $2.5 million - in a raid on the South Side earlier today.
- A malfunction at the steam plant that provides heat and hot water to UIC Medical Center wreaked havoc earlier today; the malfunction has since been fixed.
- Time Out profiles local singer/songwriter Brad Smith who has a song featured in the new George Clooney critical hit, Up in the Air.
- Could artificial turf be on its way to Soldier Field?