By Marcus Gilmer in News on Dec 7, 2009 11:30PM
Photo by willrice817
- Officials are investigating the explosion of a manufacturing plant near Belvidere this afternoon; a man at a nearby tollway oasis was killed when he was struck by debris from the explosion.
- A recent pot bust turned out to be the largest in Kane County history.
- And so it begins: some areas already under a Winter Storm watch.
- Where is one most likely to be arrested for trying to steal frozen pizzas by shoving them down one's pants? If you said Wal-Mart, congrats.
- What you're searching for when you're searching things about Chicago on Yahoo on your mobile device.
- The Mayor wants to give us each a free Asian Turkey Carp? [via Chicago Current]