By Marcus Gilmer in News on Dec 8, 2009 11:30PM
It's getting really nasty really fast out there, folks so be safe driving/walking/biking/teleporting home.
- The Cal-Sag Channel is open again after a fish kill similar to last week's in an effort to stem a possible Asian Carp invasion.
- Despite big efforts to raise them, some CPS test scores haven't budged.
- Another day, another heat outage at UIC.
- Bonnie Hunt Show: Canceled.
- An oldie but a goodie: that's a lot of Harry Potter erotica. Of course, that was 2005 when the final book had yet to be released so who knows how much there is now. [via WBEZ].
- Best fake Twitter account of the day: Rahm Emmanuel.