Do This For December 10, 2009
By Chuck Sudo in Food on Dec 10, 2009 6:00PM
- Tonight's the big night: our reader meetup at Sheffield's from 7-10 p.m. There really isn't anything bigger in town happening and it is totally worth braving hypothermia, frostbite and windburn to travel to our meetup. If you absolutely have to be somewhere else...
- There's a Bordeaux Matchmaking meetup this evening starting at Y Bar (224 W. Ontario St.) To RSVP visit bordeauxmatchmaking.com.
- Over at Jbar at the James Hotel (610 N. Rush St.) Time Out Chicago's Kevin Aeh is hosting an Ugly Holiday Sweater Party starting at 8 p.m. Watch the stylish don their worst Cosby and holiday-themed sweaters as complimentary appetizers from Primehouse chef Rick Gresh are passed around.
- The Windy Citizen, along with several other smaller blogs, is also hosting an ugly sweater party tonight at 7 p.m. at Black Rock (3614 N. Damen).
- Did we mention our reader meetup/ canned food drive to benefit the Greater Chicago Food Depository? The one happening at 7 p.m. tonight at Sheffield's (3258 N. Sheffield)? We did? Cool.