By Marcus Gilmer in News on Jan 4, 2010 11:30PM
Photo by lauren*o
- A community organization on the South Side is fighting for the right of local commuters to get access to Metra's inbound South Shore train which city commuters are currently prohibited from boarding.
- Authorities are blaming a space heater for a fire that killed two and injured two in the Austin neighborhood.
- New evidence and charges in the murder of Melissa Bridgewater.
- Chicago-based United Airlines is one of several airlines hiking their fees by as much as $10 per round-trip.
- Sure. It was the wind.
- 2010 as viewed by 1972. [via]