By Marcus Gilmer in News on Feb 22, 2010 11:30PM
Photo by phantoms5000
- A hearing date of March 10 has been set in the battle over Medill's Innocence Project and the involvement in the Anthony McKinney case.
- Indications are that the Supreme Court will rule in favor of black firefighters who have sued the City of Chicago.
- Bones were discovered at a Gold Coast construction site and authorities are trying to determine if they're human.
- The Cubs: taking TIFs to Arizona.
- The Reader's Whet Moser shows us the future of snow removal.