By Marcus Gilmer in News on Feb 24, 2010 11:40PM
Photo by D-J-C
- Illinois has made the next move in the game of chess over the Asian Carp Crisis.
- The State House voted today to limit those free CTA rides for seniors; seniors whose income comes in above a certain threshold will have to pay half-fare.
- Religious leaders enter the video poker fray.
- A new bill in Congress could push the age for driving permits up to 16 years old.
- Could LaDainian Tomlinson (we refuse to call him LT since there's already an LT) become a Bear?
- President Obama needs a new Social Networks manager (i.e., someone competent enough to run his Twitter and Facebook page) and AV Club has a few suggestions.