By Marcus Gilmer in News on Mar 1, 2010 11:30PM
Photo by opacity
- Iraq war vet Joseph Jesk has been ordered held on $1 million bail in connection with the weekend shooting death of his wife, Heather Jesk.
- The battle over red light cameras continues tomorrow in Springfield.
- Fellow blogger (and our occasional sparring partner) Mike Doyle of Chicago Carless posted on his experiences blogging for the Trib's Chicago Now network and a huge discussion over what Chicago Now has allegedly done wrong and right has commenced over at the Windy Citizen.
- Tony Rezko's home has been sold. So when's the house-warming party?
- CTA: Get ready for dirtier buses.
- R.I.P.: former 8th ward alderman Marian Humes.