By Marcus Gilmer in News on Mar 5, 2010 11:30PM
Photo by setholiver1
- Best wishes for a speedy recovery to the city's first lady, Maggie Daley, who had a foot-long titanium rod inserted into her right leg today.
- A look at the city's recycling program and the contracts at its center.
- Strange happenings at the Art Institute this morning.
- Cost of Drive-Into versus Drive-Thru: $400,000.
- Zanies is going after Sarah Palin for a gig after her allegedly funny appearance on Leno the other night. "Allegedly" because one audience member says it wasn't as funny as TV editing made it appear.
- We wrap up this week with some good news: all 107 seniors at Urban Prep Academy, the city's only "public all-male, all-African-American high school," have been accepted to college. Congrats, guys!