Celebrity Apprentice: The Five Dumbest Things Blagojevich Said
By Marcus Gilmer in Arts & Entertainment on Mar 15, 2010 2:20PM
Former governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich is stretching his 15 minutes with an appearance on Celebrity Apprentice. Throughout his run, we'll be tracking the dumbest things our former governor spouts on national television.
This week's challenge: running a diner for an afternoon to raise money for charity. Rod played the role of waiter. Not surprisingly, his message remains the same.
- On cooking for the celebrity-run diner challenge: "I didn't cook at all when I was governor. I was cooking up results for people."
- On being a waiter at the celebrity-run diner and raising money for charity: "In some ways, this is just another public service."
- To customers in the diner: "They stole me away from the people who hired me."
- To customer in the diner: "Yeah, I didn't do those things, by the way. I'm here to serve."
- On raising money for charity: "I'm in an unusual position these days. When I come calling for money, somebody's listening and people on the other end know it."