By Marcus Gilmer in News on Mar 18, 2010 10:00PM
Photo by Kymberly Janisch
- Developer Calvin Boender was found guilty on all five charges of bribery and obstruction of justice in connection with bribing former alderman Isaac "Ike" Carothers.
- NIU released a 300-page report detailing the 2008 shootings that claimed the lives of six students, including the gunman, Steve Kazmierczak. Read the report here.
- As expected, David Headley entered guilty pleas to charges of plotting terrorist attacks in Denmark and helping plan the 2008 terror attack in Mumbai, India.
- Former Blackhawk and current Anaheim Duck James Wisniewski has been suspended eight games for his high hit last night on the Blackhawks' Brent Seabrook.
- Michael Jordan's bid to buy the Charlotte Bobcats has been approved.
- Gapers Block points to some previews of the upcoming Chicago Aldermen Project; check in tomorrow when Ben will have more information and a preview.