By Marcus Gilmer in News on Apr 13, 2010 10:15PM
Photo by clarkmaxwell
- Police continue their investigation and have offered a reward in the murder of Lawndale resident Regina McGraw.
- A Cook County judged ruled in favor of Joseph Reyes, a father who wanted to take his young daughter to Catholic church during his visitation hours. The decision came as part of a divorce proceeding between Reyes and his wife, Rebecca Reyes, who asked for an injunction as she was raising their daughter Jewish.
- Two Kentucky men were arrested at the downtown Hyatt over the weekend for having $50,000 in counterfeit money, a suspected "date rape" drug, weapons and fake i.d.'s. No word if they'll also be charged for their hairstyles.
- We're shocked - shocked, we tell you - at accusations of fraud at Chicago Public Schools.
- Raccoons of Chicago's 2nd Ward, beware because your day of reckoning is at hand and Ald. Robert Fioretti will be wielding the sword of justice.
- With all the hoopla over Wrigley Field renovations, Gapers Block points out the differences between the rooftops in 1987 and present today.